Iced Mango Matcha
|Fresh ripened mango||¼|
|Hot water||¼ cup|
|Sown™ Oat Creamer||¼ cup|
|Matcha powder||1 tablespoon|
1. Mash ¼ cup mango with a fork or puree in a blender.
2. Place the pureed or mashed mango at the bottom of your glass.
3. Top with ice cubes.
4. In a separate glass, mix matcha powder with a small amount of the hot water to make a paste. Add remaining water and stir with a spoon or froth with an immersion blender.
5. Layer matcha mixture and SOWN™ Oat Creamer on top of mango.
6. Stir to mix matcha and mango, or enjoy as is!