Key Lime Pie Popsicles
|SOWN Sweet and Creamy Oat Creamer||1 cup|
|Dairy-free vanilla yogurt||1 cup|
|Key lime juice (or regular lime juice)||1/3 cup|
|Lime zest||1 heaping tablespoon|
|Graham cracker crumbs
(use gluten-free if desired)
|Vegan buttery spread, melted||1 tablespoon|
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together SOWN Creamer, yogurt, lime juice, zest and salt until combined. Set aside.
2. In a separate small bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs and melted buttery spread until crumbs are moistened.
3. To assemble popsicles, place about 1heaping teaspoon of the graham crumbs into the bottoms of 6 popsicle molds. Pour creamer mixture into each mold, filling about halfway.
4. Repeat with remaining graham crumbs and creamer mixture, filling molds the rest of the way. Place popsicle sticks into each mold.
5. Freeze overnight or until completely frozen. Briefly place molds under running warm water to help remove if necessary. Makes 6 popsicles.
*Recipe notes: Use freshly squeezed lime juice for best flavor.